Want less sightseeing and more shopping? Stroll through Vancouver’s most famous shopping district and browse everything from high-end luxury shops to eclectic vintage shops to well-known international brands. Need to refuel? Robson Street is also home to a huge variety of coffee shops, restaurants, and food trucks.
Experience Robson Street as part of these tour(s):
- Hop-On, Hop-Off – 48 Hour Ticket – Two Company Combination READ MORE
- Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour READ MORE
- Vancouver City + The Lookout Tour READ MORE
- Canyon Lights: Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour READ MORE
- Hop-On in Vancouver + Tour Victoria
2 Day Bundle READ MORE
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- The street is a well-known hub of German culture earning it the nickname Robsonstrasse.
- Robson Street hosts many annual events and parades like Vancouver’s Gay Pride Parade, the Vancouver Zombie Walk, and free outdoor skating in the winter.