About This Tour
Evening Sightseeing Tour of Vancouver
Take in the top attractions and scenic views of Vancouver as the sun sets, on this evening sightseeing bus tour. With your expert guide to lead the way, gaze out across the Burrard Inlet from the pretty beaches of English Bay. Follow winding pathways to the iconic First Nations totem poles of Stanley Park, soak up the atmosphere in bustling Gastown, and escape to nature among the flowerbeds and forests of Queen Elizabeth Park. Expect time for photos and breaks at each of the four stops.
- Sit back and relax in the comfort of your provided transportation to get from sight to sight for leisurely photo stops
- Explore Vancouver in the cool of the evening and see a whole different side of the city
- Visit English Bay for sweeping views across the expansive Burrard Inlet
- Learn the history and importance of Stanley Park’s famous Indigenous totem poles
- Discover stylish boutiques and galleries along Gastown’s cobbled streets
- Escape the city streets for a breath of nature in charming Queen Elizabeth Park
- Your expert guide shares tips to showcase the best of Vancouver
- Pick-up for this tour is at the Welcome Centre Kiosk located at Canada Place
- Drop-off for this tour is at Welcome Centre Kiosk located at Canada Place and Gastown
Prices include attraction admission and taxes. Gratuity is optional and is not included in the price. If you feel our staff have gone above and beyond your expectations, gratuity will be greatly appreciated.