About This Tour
Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour
Blend city scenery with an escape with nature on this Vancouver City and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park sightseeing tour. On this 5-hour tour, expect stops along the way to get outdoors and enjoy some of British Columbia’s best scenery.
During your tour, walk across the Capilano Suspension Bridge, stroll through a temperate rainforest, and soak up the atmosphere in the bustling Granville Island Public Market. You’ll get to drive through diverse neighbourhoods including Chinatown and Gastown as your expert guide brings Vancouver’s colourful history to life.
- See the urban and natural sides of Vancouver in one comprehensive tour
- Cross the Capilano Suspension Bridge for unrivalled Capilano River views
- Visit Granville Island Public Market, a food-lover’s dream destination
- Travel in upmost comfort through diverse districts including Chinatown and Gastown
- Your expert guide shares commentary on Vancouver’s settler history, urban culture and vibrant food scene
Prices include attraction admission and taxes. Gratuity is optional and is not included in the price. If you feel our staff have gone above and beyond your expectations, gratuity will be greatly appreciated.