The Victoria + Butchart Gardens Tour starts with a 90-minute cruise aboard BC Ferries, and just gets better. With scenery so jaw-dropping you won’t want to blink, relax and enjoy the voyage through Juan de Fuca Straight and the Gulf Islands. From exploring the Inner Harbour of BC’s capital city of Victoria–named after British monarch Queen Victoria–to Butchart Gardens, 22 breathtaking hectares (55 acres) of meticulously manicured beauty, this tour delivers a royally spectacular day-trip to remember.
- Victoria’s Inner Harbour including Fairmont Empress Hotel, Parliament Buildings, Chinatown, Downtown & Beacon Hill Park
- Add-on Tea at the Fairmont Empress Hotel or Whale Watching with our easy Bundles
- Air-lift home with our scenic Harbour Air return by seaplane option
- The botanical paradise of world famous Butchart Gardens
- Ample leisure time to relax and discover
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- Some famous people from Victoria include NBA basketball player Steve Nash, and Grammy Award winning singer Nelly Furtado.
- Butchart Gardens employs 50 full time and 12 part time gardeners.