Have yourself a merry little Butchart Gardens Christmas! Your journey begins with a 90-minute cruise aboard BC Ferries. Bundle up and enjoy the spectacular views from the outdoor viewing deck or simply relax and enjoy the voyage through the Juan de Fuca Strait and the Gulf Islands. Discover the charming city of Victoria where Christmas lights adorn the Fairmont Empress, the Parliament Buildings, and even the boats docked in the Inner Harbour. Next up is the Butchart Gardens Christmas displays! Traditional carolers greet you as you stroll along the festive poinsettias, dainty snowdrops, and through the Twelve Days of Christmas displays featuring thousands of glittering lights. Watch out for mistletoe!
- Victoria’s Inner Harbour including Fairmont Empress Hotel, Parliament Buildings, Chinatown, Downtown & Beacon Hill Park
- Add-on a festive afternoon tea at the historic Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Air-lift home with our scenic Harbour Air return by seaplane option
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- Since 1982, Canada Post has delivered letters to Santa from children from all over the world. Send your Christmas wish lists to old Saint Nick himself at North Pole Canada H0H0H0!
- Victoria is usually snow-free but the city experienced a large snowfall on Christmas in 2008. This made it the first nationwide white Christmas in 37 years!