You name it, you’ll see it on this guided urban adventure that takes sightseeing to new heights. Explore Vancouver’s downtown landmarks including Canada Place, the Olympic Cauldron, and bustling Robson Street on your way to the 405-hectare (1,001-acre) wonderland of Stanley Park. The journey continues through panoramic English Bay, vibrant Granville Island, historic Chinatown and Gastown. Then, board a glass elevator and whisk skyward to a 360-degree observation deck atop the Vancouver Lookout for another perspective on the city’s attractions, history and fascinating facts.
- Downtown Vancouver’s sports, arts and financial areas, Canada Place and Robson Street
- Circumnavigate Stanley Park, voted the best urban park in the word
- Beautiful ocean views of English Bay
- Historic Gastown and Chinatown
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- Some famous Vancouverites include Ryan Reynolds, Seth Rogen, and Cobie Smulders.
- Vancouver experiences over 161 rainy days per year – twice the amount in London, England!