From suspension bridges and treetop viewing platforms, to fish ladders and mountain gondolas, this is the ultimate tour for thrill-seekers and nature lovers. Enjoy the ocean, mountain and cityscape views over the Lions Gate Bridge as you make your way to the adrenaline-pumping Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Watch salmon leaping up the river at the Capilano River Hatchery, then climb aboard the world-renowned Grouse Mountain Skyride to a mountaintop playground of panoramic views and activities.
- Burrard Inlet views from Lions Gate Bridge
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park including the Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure
- See the lifecycle of the west coast’s signature fish in beautiful Capilano River Regional Park at the Capilano River Hatchery.
- Grouse Mountain including Theatre in the Sky, summer logging shows, grizzly bear sanctuary & more
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- The Skyride at Grouse Mountain was first opened on December 15, 1966.
- In 1935, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park invited local First Nations peoples to place their totem poles in the park.