Supervisor, Reservations + Contact Centre
Start Date : ASAP
Work Hours : 40 hours/week
Department : Reservations + Contact Centre
The Supervisor Reservations + Contact Centre will lead a team to provide remarkable service and support to all our guests. This person will need to be organized, be able to relate to our values, and have a natural desire to lead a team to go above and beyond to provide a remarkable experience at every opportunity.
YOUR WORK WILL INCLUDE :
- Train and lead a team of employees to handle all day-to-day contact center activities.
- Be able to handle client and partners concerns.
- Ensure all enquiries through phone calls, voicemails and email are being actioned, and all booking requested are being handled promptly.
- Liaise with the other departments to ensure all areas communicate and work together to provide the highest and most consistent quality of guest service possible.
- Generate sales by assisting customers over the phone and emails.
- The Ability to manage important guests and hotel affiliates professionally, and efficiently.
- Ensuring the staff have adequate product knowledge and guest service skills.
Motivate and develop team members based on our purpose and core values.
- Motivate and develop team members based on our purpose and core values.
- Office and Inventory management –Stationary control, hardware management, cleanliness, security, capacity on all the tours.
- Complete phone reports and any other reports assigned to help the business operate efficiently.
- Become proficient with reservations back office, understand all functions required to manage bookings efficiently.
- Responsible for creating and or revising training documents and manuals for the sales and the contact center team.
- Respond to emails professionally and promptly in a timely manner.
- Constant communication with Dispatch/Operations for day to day activities.
- Handle guest complaints and concerns through various communication channels
WHAT WE’LL LOVE ABOUT YOU :
- You are hungry, humble and people smart
- You are a natural born leader.
- You love Vancouver and you want to share it with the world.
- You have a friendly and outgoing personality with a professional demeanor.
- You have great verbal communication skills.
- You have a very flexible schedule and enjoy working outside of the typical 9 to 5.
SOME OF THE AMAZING PERKS WE OFFER :
- A great way to meet people in the tourism industry
- Free admission for you and a guest to over 90 attractions offered through the Tourism Challenge Privilege Pass
- Invitations to tourism industry events, parties, networking opportunities and familiarization tours
- Free tours and discounts for yourself, friends and family
- Employee referral incentives