Work Hours : 40 hours/week
Everything we do at Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing is for a common purpose: Sharing Remarkable Experiences Together. We have been introducing the world to Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler for over 30 years, and we can’t wait to share these experiences with you!
The Executive Assistant will be accountable for administrative and operational support to CEO and Senior Executive team. You will provide specialized support including managing initiatives, developing and assisting in management reporting and accounting functions.
YOUR WORK WILL INCLUDE :
- Providing full executive support, including reviewing and answering correspondence; maintaining filing systems; welcoming visitors; preparing presentations; preparing pre-meeting briefings, reading lists and agendas.
- Managing the executive’s short-term and long-term calendar and schedule, based on a practical understanding of the business priorities to handle conflicts and prioritize demands.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of reports and communications.
- Running projects in support of the executive’s management priorities.
- Managing meeting logistics, including booking rooms, coordinating catering and technology services and arranging for guests as required.
- Managing business expense tracking and submission; coordinate travel arrangements.
- Organizing business sponsored social events, occasionally at off-site locations and requiring attendance from time to time.
- Administering recognition program materials and processes in support of recognizing staff contributions.
- Ordering office supplies, software and hardware.
- Working with management to organize, draft, and provide input to regional Action Plans and scorecards.
- Administering required company compliance measures.
- Assisting in the communication of strategic initiatives.
- Assisting with HR functions including placing job ads, screening resumes, setting up interviews, employee onboarding, coordinating training.
WHAT WE’LL LOVE ABOUT YOU :
- University degree required.
- 5-10 years, business, operations, or administrative support experience preferred.
- Professional level skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.), proficient with web, and able to quickly learn enterprise applications.
- Excellent organization skills, time management skills, with the ability to manage projects and changing priorities.
- Energetic self-starter who can take initiative, anticipate needs, work with minimum supervision, work on projects with frequent interruptions and achieve objectives through others.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to coordinate and interact effectively with team members across multiple sites/business regions.
- Empathetic, with a strong goal orientation; must possess a high level of commitment and dedication to the role and team.
- Resourceful at problem solving and continually improving job processes and procedures
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
SOME OF THE AMAZING PERKS WE OFFER :
- We offer competitive wages and long-term growth opportunities.
- Free admission for you and a guest to over 90 attractions offered through the Tourism Challenge Privilege pass.
- Invitations to tourism industry events, parties, networking opportunities, and familiarization tours.
- Free tours and discounts for yourself, friends and family.
- Employee referral incentives.