The City of Vancouver is a perfect balance between urban culture and natural beauty, and our PARK Route Hop-on Hop-off tour is your ticket to experience all of the natural wonders we are so lucky to live amongst. Stroll the rainforest pathways of Stanley Park and Vanier Park, and enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many fantastic eateries on Granville Island. And when your fill of nature is complete, visit the iconic Gastown Steamclock and Vancouver’s Chinatown, and shop until you drop on Robson Street. Whether you are staring in awe at towering forests or skyscraping buildings, the PARK Route is rich in culture and wonder.
Variety is the spice of life, so for each of our Hop-on Hop-off tours we dish it up and you get to choose. We operate two types of vehicles, and while both buses travel the same routes, each offers a very different tour experience. Of course, we suggest you take the time to enjoy both, but we won’t make you.
Channelling the spirit of San Francisco, our Trolley’s will have you ready for a jolly time. The driver will provide you with live commentary of your tour, lending a local’s authentic take on the magic that makes Vancouver great.
But as fun as our trolley tours are, our clear-top buses are equally special. Your view of the city will be like no other as you tour the streets with the wind in your hair, experiencing our vibrant downtown with all of your senses. You will be accompanied by a recorded commentary that is available in multiple languages.
Included with your Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Pass:
- Access to our clear-top & San Francisco-style buses for 24 hours.
- Mix it up! Choose from 21 stops around Vancouver, to create your adventure
- Free one-way ferry ride to the public market, galleries and colourful culture of Granville Island
- As many as 7 stops in Stanley Park, voted the best urban park in the world
- World-class commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin on our clear-top buses
- Vancouver’s only company with convertible, clear-top bus covers for stunning views rain or shine
Enjoy these highlights as part of your Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing experience:
- Gastown READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Granville Island READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Stanley Park Totem Poles READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Gastown Steam Clock READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Stanley Park READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Robson Street READ MORE | INCLUDED
- First Nations Galleries READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Canada Place READ MORE | INCLUDED
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- All of the grey squirrels in Stanley Park today are descended from eight pairs of grey squirrels given to Vancouver by New York City in 1909.
- Vancouver has six sister cities including Los Angeles and Edinburgh.