If urban excitement is your style, the CITY Route Hop-on Hop-off tour is the perfect way to experience all of the hustle and bustle of downtown Vancouver. Centred in the city’s core, your stops will include cultural highlights such as Yaletown, Davie Street, and our historic Chinatown. Entertain your inquisitive side at Science World, or your inner athlete in the Sports District. All of the stops on our CITY Route Hop-on Hop-off tours are chosen to showcase the excitement of life in downtown Vancouver, rich in diverse culture and west coast charm.
Variety is the spice of life, so for each of our Hop-on Hop-off tours we dish it up and you get to choose. We operate two types of vehicles, and while both buses travel the same routes, each offers a very different tour experience. Of course, we suggest you take the time to enjoy both, but we won’t make you.
Channelling the spirit of San Francisco, our Trolley’s will have you ready for a jolly time. The driver will provide you with live commentary of your tour, lending a local’s authentic take on the magic that makes Vancouver great.
But as fun as our trolley tours are, our clear-top buses are equally special. Your view of the city will be like no other as you tour the streets with the wind in your hair, experiencing our vibrant downtown with all of your senses. You will be accompanied by a recorded commentary that is available in multiple languages.
Included with your Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Pass:
- Access to our clear-top & San Francisco-style buses for 24 hours.
- Mix it up! Choose from 15 stops around Vancouver, to create your adventure
- World-class commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin on our clear-top buses
- Vancouver’s only company with convertible, clear-top bus covers for stunning views rain or shine
Enjoy these highlights as part of your Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing experience:
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- All of the grey squirrels in Stanley Park today are descended from eight pairs of grey squirrels given to Vancouver by New York City in 1909.
- Vancouver has six sister cities including Los Angeles and Edinburgh.