48 Hours with WESTCOAST Sightseeing & The Vancouver Trolley
Enhance Your Hop-On, Hop-Off Experience! With the Two Company option, upgrade your ticket for $5 ($2 child) and receive a 2nd ticket for The Vancouver Trolley Company, giving access to all Hop-On, Hop-Off buses in the city for 48 Hours! Benefits: More frequency, less time waiting at stops and more time exploring!
Included with your Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Pass:
- Access to WESTCOAST Sightseeing & The Vancouver Trolley buses for 48 hours.
- Mix it up! Choose from over 20 stops to create your adventure
- Free one-way ferry ride to the public market, galleries and colourful culture of Granville Island
- As many as 7 stops in Stanley Park, voted the best urban park in the world
- World-class commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin
- Vancouver’s only company with convertible, clear-top bus covers for stunning views rain or shine
Enjoy these highlights as part of your Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing experience:
- Chinatown Vancouver READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Gastown READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Granville Island READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Stanley Park Totem Poles READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Gastown Steam Clock READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Stanley Park READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Robson Street READ MORE | INCLUDED
- First Nations Galleries READ MORE | INCLUDED
- Canada Place READ MORE | INCLUDED
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- All of the grey squirrels in Stanley Park today are descended from eight pairs of grey squirrels given to Vancouver by New York City in 1909.
- Vancouver has six sister cities including Los Angeles and Edinburgh.