|1 – 5 people||$1,920.39|
|6 – 10 people||$2,787.58|
|11 – 15 people||$3,654.78|
Online Booking Is Not Currently available. Call +1 877 451 1777 or click Call To Book
Prices include attraction admission and taxes. Gratuity is optional and is not included in the price. If you feel our staff have gone above and beyond your expectations, gratuity will be greatly appreciated.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your cancellation policy?
Do you offer tours in my language?
What should I bring on the tour?
What should I wear?
Are the tours canceled if it rains?
Are the tours wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate motorized scooters/wheelchairs or folding wheelchairs, walkers or strollers on our Hop-On, Hop-Off buses due to limited storage capacity and provincial laws prohibiting luggage and other items which are not securely or properly stored onboard.
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing can offer folding wheelchair, walker and stroller accessible buses on our Guided Tours. We cannot accommodate motorized scooters/wheelchairs on any of our buses. Please check with our Contact Centre for the availability of a wheelchair accessible bus before confirming your tour by calling 604-451-1600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For guests who were looking forward to our Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing experience, we are happy to offer a special rate of $69 per person to our City + Lookout tour guided tour for the entire group. Please contact our Contact Centre to check availability.
We are not able to accept any type of motorized scooters/wheelchairs on our buses.
Do you allow pets on the bus?
Are children allowed to travel by themselves?
No, at least 1 adult must book and travel with any children under the age of 12.
How do we pay for tours and attractions?
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing accepts payment with VISA, Mastercard and American Express. Direct Debit is currently not available.
Tickets purchased through WeChat or Alipay will not be accepted.
After the tour, can I be dropped Vancouver International Airport?
Can I travel with my luggage on the bus?
- Guided Tour One-Way Trips: We will accept luggage for guests traveling one way to Victoria or Whistler.
- Vancouver Airport Drop-Off: We can accept limited luggage on coaches only if guests are being dropped off at the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) after the tour.
- Gray Line WestCoast Sightseeing must be advised 24 hours prior to tour departure that guests will be bringing luggage with them.
Are GST and gratuities included?
What is the cost for groups over 16 people?
How long is the gondola ride?
Is the Sea to Sky Gondola wheelchair and stroller accessible?
What is the elevation of the Summit Lodge?
How big is the mine at Britannia Beach?
Is the museum suitable for the whole family?
- There must be one adult for every child aged 3 and under when participating in the underground portion of the tour
- Children may notice the dark, cold, damp and noisy conditions of the tunnel more than an adult. Please judge accordingly your decision to take young children underground. The Admissions Staff can give you helpful suggestions and options.
- All children must wear a hard hat
- Parent/Guardians will be provided with earplugs for themselves so that they can cover a child’s ears during the short but loud demonstrations.