Save up to $10 per person!
Experience the best of Vancouver and Whistler with this two day adventure! Start with our popular Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Pass where you will discover everything from natural wonders like Stanley Park and English Bay to the historic neighbourhoods of Gastown and Chinatown all at your own pace. The next day, journey along fjords and inlets of the Sea to Sky Highway and ascend into the coastal mountains on our Whistler + Shannon Falls Tour.
Day #1 – 24 Hour Hop-On, Hop-Off
- Mix it up! Choose from 24 stops to create your adventure
- Free one-way ferry ride to the public market, galleries and colourful culture of Granville Island
- As many as 7 stops in Stanley Park, voted the best urban park in the world
- World-class commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin
- Vancouver’s only company with convertible + clear-top bus covers for stunning views rain or shine
Hop-On, Hop-Off does not include hotel pick-up. Please see our Live Bus Map to find your nearest stop.
Day #2 – Whistler + Shannon Falls
- Spectacular views of Howe Sound, the Tantalus Mountain Range, and more from the Sea to Sky Highway
- Add-on the Spectacular Glacier Tour with our easy Bundles
- Shannon Falls: a spectacular 335-metre waterfall
- Stretch your legs at the Squamish Adventure Centre, an architectural landmark constructed from locally-sourced Douglas fir timber
- Four-hours of exploring, dining and shopping in the charming, pedestrian-style Whistler Village
Day #1 – Hop-On, Hop-Off
Please see our Live Bus Map to find your nearest stop.