Save up to $10 per person!
Experience the best of Vancouver and Victoria with this two day adventure! Start with our popular Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Pass where you will discover everything from natural wonders like Stanley Park and English Bay to the historic neighbourhoods of Gastown and Chinatown all at your own pace. The next day, journey along the Strait of Georgia on a 90 minute ferry ride and immerse yourself in the botanical paradise of Butchart Gardens before exploring the quaint Inner Harbour of BC’s capital city of Victoria.
Day #1 – 24 Hour Hop-On, Hop-Off
- Mix it up! Choose from 24 stops to create your adventure
- Free one-way ferry ride to the public market, galleries and colourful culture of Granville Island
- As many as 7 stops in Stanley Park, voted the best urban park in the world
- World-class commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin
- Vancouver’s only company with convertible + clear-top bus covers for stunning views rain or shine
Hop-On, Hop-Off does not include hotel pick-up. Please see our Live Bus Map to find your nearest stop.
Day #2 – Victoria + Butchart Gardens
Day #1 – Hop-On, Hop-Off
Please see our Live Bus Map to find your nearest stop.