Save up to $24 per person!
Enjoy Vancouver’s cultural downtown with this package. Along with a 48 hour Hop-On, Hop-Off Dual Pass, included is admission to FlyOver Canada, Vancouver Lookout, and Vancouver Art Gallery!
Take your time and fully explore Vancouver’s cultural downtown with this package. Your 48-hour Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Pass allows you to discover everything from natural wonders like Stanley Park and English Bay to the historic neighbourhoods of Gastown and Chinatown all at your own pace. Included in your journey around the city are admissions to 3 very popular downtown attractions, the Vancouver Lookout, the Vancouver Art Gallery and FlyOver Canada. Each attraction offers a unique perspective of the city.
Hop-On, Hop-Off DUAL Pass Overview
- 29 stops across 2 routes, allowing you to choose your own adventure
- Includes a free one-way ferry ride to the Granville Island
- 6 stops within Stanley Park, voted the best urban park in the world
- World-class commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin
- Vancouver’s only company with convertible + clear-top bus covers for stunning views rain or shine
Hop-On, Hop-Off does not include hotel pick-up. Please see our Live Bus Map to find your nearest stop.
Vancouver Lookout Overview
- Get wisked 169 metres (553 feet) into the sky in a glass elevator
- Experiance a 360-degree guided tour of Vancouver’s landmarks, attractions, history, and fascinating facts
- From non-stop views to multilingual staff, the Vancouver Lookout offers a full-spectrum vantage point with guaranteed “oohs and aahs.”
- Great for an early stop to get your bearings, then come back for sunset–admission tickets are valid all day
Art Gallery Overview
- The Vancouver Art Gallery is located in the former courthouse for Vancouver
- Home to over 10,000 artworks – including the largest Emily Carr collection in the world
- Spectacular showcase of contemporary and historic significance
FlyOver Canada Overview
- Soar across the country on a breathtaking flight simulation ride complete with gentle movement.
- Feel the mist on your face as you fly over Niagara Falls
- FlyOver Canada also includes an immersive pre-show called Uplift
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Hop-On, Hop-Off FAQ
Vancouver Art Gallery FAQs
Vancouver Lookout FAQs
FlyOver Canada FAQs
Please see our Live Bus Map to find your nearest stop.