Celebrating 125 years as Vancouver’s first official green space, the 405-hectare (1,001-acre) Stanley Park is home to the Vancouver Aquarium and First Nations Totem Poles. It also offers a wonderland of forest activities including, an outdoor summer theatre, Stanley Park Pitch & Putt, and Klahowya Village & Miniature Railway. Enjoy endless views from sandy beach shores, relax at the Teahouse Restaurant, and take a scenic stroll on the seawall around the park perimeter.
Experience Stanley Park as part of these tour(s):
- Hop-On, Hop-Off – 48 Hour Ticket – Two Company Combination READ MORE
- Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour READ MORE
- Vancouver City + The Lookout Tour READ MORE
- Canyon Lights: Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour READ MORE
- Hop-On in Vancouver + Tour Victoria
2 Day Bundle READ MORE
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- Despite its small appearance on most maps, Stanley Park and Downtown Vancouver are roughly the same size!
- Stanley Park was named the best park in the world by TripAdvisor in 2014 and welcomes over 8 million visitors a year.