Earning top honours as Vancouver’s oldest, edgiest, most resilient neighbourhood, the stories of Gastown and its namesake “Gassy Jack” are legendary. Its historic charm shines through with every step along the cobblestone streets, including “Blood Alley” and the crowd-pleasing Gastown Steam Clock. Or explore new adventures like the First Nations Galleries for distinctly west coast art, the cosmopolitan vibe of bars and eateries, or shopping at unique boutiques.
Experience Gastown as part of these tour(s):
- Hop-On, Hop-Off – 48 Hour Ticket – Two Company Combination READ MORE
- Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour READ MORE
- Vancouver City + The Lookout Tour READ MORE
- Canyon Lights: Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour READ MORE
- Hop-On in Vancouver + Tour Victoria
2 Day Bundle READ MORE
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- Gastown is one Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhoods and was designated a National Historic Site of Canada in 2009.
- Gastown is named after John “Gassy Jack” Deighton and a statue of him stands in Maple Tree Square.