Renowned for it’s generations of rich heritage, and still popular today for its vibrant nightlife, market and historic landmarks, Chinatown is a Vancouver treasure. From heritage buildings telling the stories of Chinese pioneers, to hip clubs, Hong Kong style cafés, Carrall Street shops, and the authentic 15th century designed Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Chinese Garden, Chinatown Vancouver is an enlightening cultural experience.
Experience Chinatown as part of these tour(s):
- Hop-On, Hop-Off – 48 Hour Ticket – Two Company Combination READ MORE
- Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour READ MORE
- Vancouver City + The Lookout Tour READ MORE
- Canyon Lights: Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour READ MORE
- Hop-On in Vancouver + Tour Victoria
2 Day Bundle READ MORE
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- Vancouver’s Chinatown is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, second only to San Francisco.
- Chinatown was designated a National Historic Site of Canada in 2011.