Located in the heart of Vancouver’s downtown harbour front, the iconic white sails of Canada Place welcome hundreds of local residents, visitors and ships each day. Visit our Welcome Centre located in the Main Plaza, where our friendly staff are available seven days a week to answer your questions, provide information, and help you get the most out of your visit to Vancouver!
Experience Canada Place as part of these tour(s):
- Hop-On, Hop-Off – 48 Hour Ticket – Two Company Combination READ MORE
- Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour READ MORE
- Vancouver City + The Lookout Tour READ MORE
- Canyon Lights: Vancouver City + Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Tour READ MORE
- Hop-On in Vancouver + Tour Victoria
2 Day Bundle READ MORE
We’ve compiled a list of our most common questions and some fun facts. Still have questions? We can help! Give us a call at 604-451-1600.
Did you know?
- The Heritage Horns sound the first four notes of O Canada every day at noon.
- The iconic white sails are 90 feet high and are made of Teflon coated fibreglass.